SurgiLube is a lubricant produced by HR Pharmaceuticals. It is a smooth translucent gel. It can be applied as a medical lubricant for different conditions. Surgilube has been used by medical specialists for more than 80 years. It is safe for use on any patient because it has the following properties:
- water-soluble substances;
- latex-free components;
- bacteriostatic lube.
Home medical situations when this lubricant might be applied include catheterization, lubricating exam gloves, or as a sexual lubricant. The Surgilube provides no negative effect on the skin. It is non-irritating to the skin, tissues, and mucous membranes. As a result, it becomes a perfect approach to lubricating intermittent catheters.
This lubricant consists of hypromellose, propylene glycol, and sterile water.
- Personal lubricant;
- Vaginal lubricant;
- Female lubricant;
- Emergency room;
- Labor room;
- Out-patient clinic.
Product Features & Benefits
- Surgilube Lubricating Jelly;
- Lubricating jelly;
- Non-irritating to mucous membranes, skin, and tissues;
- Medical lubricant for catheters and exam gloves;
- Surgical lubricant for medical instruments;
- Safe as a female lubricant or vaginal lubricant;
- Safe for lubricating any body orifice.