Thank you for visiting our site. We take the protection of the users’ personal data very seriously. Please read the information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Personal data we collect
Personal data is transmitted voluntarily by the user when visiting the site, it may include: name, phone number, email address, shipping addresses, credit card details. Data is collected by the forms available on the site for filling out (for example, order requests, feedback, and others).
This data is collected in order to provide services, to communicate with the user or to analyze other user activities on the site, as well as to send users information that they agreed to receive. The operator collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services. Upon receipt of an appeal from you in the form of sending any form completed on the website, City Center Pharmacy may need to contact you to obtain additional information necessary for your service and answer questions. The pharmacy undertakes not to transfer this information to third parties without your permission, except for the information necessary to perform your service.
We do not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User that the Users enter in the forms on the site, does not monitor the capacity of users, therefore, we do not guarantee the high-quality execution of orders or feedback from the pharmacy with incorrect data for feedback provided by the User of the site. However, we proceed from the fact that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information, maintains this information up to date, on issues proposed in the contact forms.
The forms available on the site can transfer data both directly to the site and to the websites of third-party organizations (scripts of third-party services). Also, data can be collected through the technology of cookies. This data is collected automatically, sending this data can be prohibited by disabling cookies in the browser in which the site opens. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
The user can at any time change (update) the personal information provided by him or her part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
Non-personal data we collect
In addition to personal data, non-personal data is collected when visiting a site. Their collection is automatical. The data collected automatically includes: IP address and country of registration, the name of the domain from which you came to us, visitors from one page of the site to another, information that your browser provides voluntarily when visiting the site, cookies, visits, other data collected by third-party analytics counters installed on the site.
These data are non-personal in nature and are aimed at improving customer service, improving the usability of the site, analyzing traffic.
Providing data to third parties
We do not disclose the personal information of the site users to organizations and individuals who are not associated with us. The exceptions are the cases listed below:
- User’s personal data can be published on the website in accordance with the site’s functionality, for example, the name indicated by the user can be published when leaving reviews. Such activity on the site is voluntary and the user agrees to such publication by his or her actions;
- Information may be disclosed in order to prevent fraud or other illegal actions; at the request of the law and in other cases provided by law. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of other users of the site or third parties in cases where the user violates the Terms and Conditions;
- The user agrees that personal information can be transferred to third parties in order to provide the services ordered on the website, to fulfill other obligations to the user. Such persons, for example, include courier service, postal services, and others.
Protection of information
We take appropriate security measures to collect, store and process the collected data to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, restrict our employees, contractors and agents to access personal data, constantly improve the methods of collection, storage and processing of data, including physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
Information on consent to the provision of personal data
If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent affects the ability to process your personal data, which is carried out on the basis of previously granted consent until its withdrawal.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer; they store certain settings and data for exchange with our system through your browser. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any malicious programs, such as viruses.
We use the cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website. They allow you to ensure the full functioning of the site. These are session cookies that are stored on your computer only when you use our website.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data that is stored with us;
- the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data;
- the right to delete your personal data in the absence of statutory retention periods;
- the right to restrict processing: in certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data. If you use it, further processing of your data will not be carried out;
- the right to data transfer;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to file a complaint.
Links to third-party websites
Our website contains links to third-party websites the contents of which are not stored on our server. When placing these links, we check the content of external websites. However, we cannot control the subsequent updating of this content by relevant providers. If you find that the content of third-party websites does not comply with the law, please let us know. This policy on the use of personal data applies only to information stored on our servers.
We will periodically update this policy on the use of personal data to ensure its relevance and compliance with changes in legislation. Therefore, we advise you to regularly monitor changes on this page.
How to contact us?
The user can get any clarification on questions regarding the processing of his or her personal data by contacting City Center Pharmacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.